1. January, February-Record bed tracks for solo CD When Pigs Fly with Tony Palleschi, Bill Gadd, & Brian Doerner at DB Studios in London, Ontario. The producer Danny Broadbeck.
2. Release for the first time on CD our first two independent albums, Breaking Loose (H&S Records-1979) and White Lace and Black Leather (H&S Records-1981).
3. March-Fly to Austin, Texas to sing lead tracks on the Cherry St. CD, Buster Cherry. Lynda and I drive down to the Gulf of Mexico and also visit San Antonio.
4. No Rest for the Wicked and Long Way to Heaven released for the first time on CD.
5. Summer-The B-Sides CD is released, containing unreleased material spanning our 25 year career. Original band from the eighties re-unites one last time to record 3 new tracks. CD release party is at Rickies on the Rocks in downtown London, and draws people together who haven't seen each other in years...
6. August-play our first gig of the year in Mattawa with April Wine and The Five Man Electrical Band. 10,000 people watch us play under a warm August sky...
7. September-Our second gig of the year is a little colder, more southerly, and a radical departure from the naturel settings of Mattawa. This one was with Humble Pie in front of the casino in Windsor looking at the Detroit skyline.
8. Fall-Our third and last gig of the year was at Iverwin Stadium in Hamilton playing for the tailgate party for the Hamilton Ticats. It was colder than hell and snowing as we were playing. The Ti-cats won the game.
9. Mixing on the When Pigs Fly CD finishes and CD is then mastered at Metalworks Studios in Mississauga by Nick Blogona.
10. When Pigs Fly is released December 22, 1999.